Thursday, June 8, 2017

Altered Police public call box

Hi,Everyone!! I want to share this police public call box with everybody!!!  I decided to go with shabby chic!!!  The paper I used from scrappria if I remember right. It came from Italy love they paper!!!  This project I also did live on my YouTube channel!!  As you can see I covered all 4 outside with paper. I recommended you painted inside first before you cover outside with paper so the acrylic paint will get all messy.

On the steps I painted in pink and add pearl trim on it and then cover with paper.

In side I used lamp post, bike and made flowers

You see the tiny balls they were foam beads from Alton craft company.
I used mini bottles fill with handmade glass glitter. I do a video how I made please check out my YouTube channel!!


The vive I used it was SaCrafters chipboard I painted in blue it was too bright so color off a little bit by used soft color acrylic paint. Just used my finger rub on it and then I added small flowers along side the vive.  I love it!!!



Thank you so much everyone for stopping by my blog!! Please let us know which products you'd us to alter let us know we'll be very happy to do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment